You can choose to opt out of certain default cookies used on this website:
Become a Member
Dyspraxia/DCD Ireland membership pricing (per year):
- € 45.00 Industry professionals
- € 40.00 All other account types
Minimum term is one year. Membership fees can be paid manually or set to automatically renew if you wish.
Why become a Member
Our members are at the heart of our organisation. Become a member and you will join the growing number of people who play an important part in everything we do – and who are determined to make sure that all people with dyspraxia/DCD live in a society where they can be their most full and authentic selves.
By becoming a member you will get the following benefits:
- All new members receive a Dyspraxia/DCD Ireland membership card and number.
- Access to our dedicated Members Area.
- Priority access to our social and clinical programmes and events.
- Receive regular news and information.
- Keep up to date with medical developments and interventions for Dyspraxia/DCD.
- Attend conferences and other events run by Dyspraxia/DCD Ireland at discounted rates.
- Voting rights at AGM's.
- Know that your membership creates resources for the services we provide such as the provision of:
- Diagnosis and Assessment Services
- Therapeutic telehealth programmes
- Counselling Services
- Promoting awareness of Dyspraxia/DCD
- Providing an email and callback helpline for specific support queries
- Giving presentations to schools, colleges, healthcare services and employers and,
- Lobbying government departments and relevant bodies in the areas of education, health and therapies.